[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #12 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 22 Jul 96       Volume 6 : Issue  12

Today's Topics:
                 "Habitual" and the legal fine points
               ... and one occurence of stealth tongue
                    ... more statements of length
           ... to a panel of carefully selected marsupials.
                         A couple of pigs...
                              Body Sake
                 Broad humor from the very early days
                               Cow JOTD
                   Engineering secrets made public
                       Filk found on the Net...
                            Fitting names
                     From your lips to God's ear.
                          Fwd: Travel plans.
                        House for Rent - 1979
                       How many ... That many!?
              I think a shredder might be a good tool...
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
            Just HOW cold is it?  An Annotated Thermometer
                                LART's
                           Medical Records
                 New horizons in interstellar travel
                                PEBKAC
                      Pretty Good Parasychology
                        Programmer from Essex?
                         senior citizen humor
                        Stupid Criminal Tricks
                      Tap-dancing on his grave.
                        Technical Terminology
               The importance of correct punctuation...
                     The return of the JCL error.
                         the sure way to an A
             They are much more likely to receive email.
                      thought for today, 2/6/96
                           travel questions
                       Valentine's Day Posting
                             WAN pioneers
       You see the oddest things go by on alt.best-of-usenet...

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.