[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #4 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed,  1 Feb 95       Volume 5 : Issue   4

Today's Topics:
 "That's very different from skinning someone who didn't request it."
                          Air Sickness Bags
                        A local TV reporter...
                           A Simple Joke...
   Being a pirate is all fun and games, 'til somebody loses an eye.
                 Breathe Right - reprise (Dave Barry)
                          But did he inhale?
                       Dies & Wafers questions
                       Even More SPAM(tm)OLOGY
                            Friendly RISKS
                             Good To Know
         Highway sign just south of Delaware Memorial Bridge
                  Hypnotherapy horror stories wanted
                           IOTD (Intro ...)
                   It's my pleasure to be knocked.
                      It's the Barbie home page!
         It was naughty, but didn't merit what happened next.
                             job posting
                          Joke for YUCKS...
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
             Meditating on TA (Transcendental Admiration)
                        News of the Wired (tm)
            one can only speculate on the original message
                          Orthodox interface
                            QOTD (8 msgs)
            Query from Anon re: perms on kmem (Slowlaris)
                             Realization
       Recent explosion of doctors on Usenet (Was Re: paranoid)
                    redefined non-English phrases
                     Subject-oriented programming
           Take that you cheerful, happy-go-lucky bastards!
                      The RISKS of being stupid
                    The risks of direct marketing
                     Women from the Twilight Zone
                     Your files are safe with Bob
                            Yucks thought.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.