[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #4 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 23 Jan 93       Volume 3 : Issue   4

Today's Topics:
       2b|~2b, or, what if Hamlet had been a network manager...
                              A NEW ERA
               California Department of Motor Vehicles
                          Channeling Barbie
    Computer games may endanger your health (Russell, RISKS-14.27)
                               dilbert
                Field trip and rec.nude BOF at Usenix
                              Full Moon
                       Inauguration festivities
                      Laser Printer Sucks up Cat
                             Mail handler
                         Missionary Position
                   Oedipus, the King (of the Road)
                            Quick thinking
                         scientific americans
         Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
           The Association for the Study of Play conference
                    you know its a bad day when...
         Yucks Digest V3 #3 (always mount a scratch zamboni)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.