[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #2

Yucks Digest                Tue, 12 Jan 93       Volume 3 : Issue   2

Today's Topics:
                   Amazing Fortune Telling Machine
              A virtual Christmas card from Neil Gaiman
                     Best Headline of '93, so far
                            Bongo Buttocks
                       Bosnia Peace Conference
                          Funnies for Yucks
          FYA - how the Internet rates as a 'secret society'
                    I Mooned the Klan, Austin '93
                      insurance that doesn't pay
       Joke announcement (BASH 1.11.1.1 troff macro completion)
                           Kwality Kontrol
                    Look who's on the internet...
                          marzipan raspberry
                        new year's reflections
                                 NOTW
                      Our top story tonight ...
                     So you want to be a writer?
   The Space Shuttle Disaster Coverup Conspiracy (with extra slaw)
                              The Usenet
                Things to know before you travel (fwd)
                          Your Kind of Place
                     Yucks Digest V2 #63 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.