[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #107

Yucks Digest                Thu,  5 Dec 91       Volume 1 : Issue 107

Today's Topics:
           Alabama 14-year-old fears wife, 44, was abducted
            Anyone have the foggiest idea what this means?
                       any statue of a chicken
                        Buzzwords for managers
                                cutie
                         FW: Christmas Humor
               Garbage Disposals - Which Ones Are Best?
                           Lucky dogs, etc.
                       Quayle wins Golden Bull
                         Relishing Romance...
                     Screwing with Robert Tilton
                      Stan Deyo and UFOs Video a
                     Statistics, statistics, ...
               Time Travel - My First Posting (2 msgs)
                    UFOs - through a glass darkly
                          Visualize what????

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu