[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #106

Yucks Digest                Mon,  2 Dec 91       Volume 1 : Issue 106

Today's Topics:
                             Belgian UFO
                      Car for sale to good home
                        From Henry's Joke List
                     FW: New Twisted Tune On KISW
                      Has Portfolio, Will Travel
                                 Huh?
                          long, lost answer
                   Really Tasteless Practical Joke
                      Somthing Heading this way.
                   Tasteless things seen on T.V. II
                              unix PIDs
         What are the lawyers doing to the computer industry?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu