[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #99

Yucks Digest                Mon,  4 Nov 91       Volume 1 : Issue  99

Today's Topics:
              ABDUCTED BAT IS BACK, BUT MYSTERY LINGERS
                     A few students comments....
                        Another Nifty Catalog
                             Big Science
                          computer virus ^2
                        dump terminal for sale
                    N.Y. Calls Liquor Ads `False'
                            Paper of Color
                          Scientific Marxism
                           Sig of the week
                      Squatters `Hijack' Stores
                 THE CHEQUE IS IN THE POST, NO SWEAT
                      THE STAGES OF COMPILATION
                    Town Throws Open Its Outhouses
                        Video Killed the Ovens
                                 yuck

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu