[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #90

Yucks Digest                Sat,  5 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  90

Today's Topics:
"Without Eternal Vigilance, It Could Happen Here."  -- Joe Bob Briggs
              But what will Marin County Say?  (2 msgs)
                                cutie
                   horrible pun on softdrink names
                   More Seuss from the grave titles
                      My final word on Pournelle
                   Richard Hoagland's Face on Mars
                 Sonny Bono declares senate candidacy
              Ten Ways to Really, Really Save the Earth
                      Too long in the wasteland
                       tricky language, English

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu