[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #87

Yucks Digest                Thu, 26 Sep 91       Volume 1 : Issue  87

Today's Topics:
             Another kind of protection (fwd) [for Yucks]
                         Compatible Software
                          Computer calendars
                           Computer nagging
                 DB: DON'T GET TICKED OFF OVER TICKS
               Death Hard II: Deatharder: A Book Review
                   jabberwocky in other languages?
                              MSS group
                     On the passing of Dr. Seuss
                    Original `Paladin' Wins Battle
                              Propaganda
                    Rowdy `Planet' To Open In NYC
 The Unimplemented/Invented/Premature/Failed Standards Chart, 9/6/91
                           Threes, Rev 1.1
                          What are Tongas?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu