[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #83

Yucks Digest                Sun, 15 Sep 91       Volume 1 : Issue  83

Today's Topics:
            "What Democracy Means to Me" by Johnny Carson
                         ``Fun'' with Tattoos
                       A Modern (Cynical) Fable
                             Bad Grammar
                        Funny Side Up phone #
                        I was a screaming fan!
                        Klutz Flying Apparatus
                               perfume
               Santa Claus sues Macy's over loosing job
                           Whiteboard News

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu