[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #69

Yucks Digest                Tue, 23 Jul 91       Volume 1 : Issue  69

Today's Topics:
            Clever Clavicles Clop Cleanly over Cleethorpes
   DB: CHEER UP, RECENT COLLEGE GRADS, INDUSTRY WANTS YOUR RESUMES
      History of mathematical education in Sweden (almost true)
                              Life  6.Q
                        Mason-Dixon revisited
                        OMBAC OTL (Offensive?)
                       MORE OMBAC OTL Names...
                           Retirement Punk
     Sex, Booze, and New York Telephone (what would Mother say?)
                    The Old Man in the Phone Line
                       vent your frustrations!
                 What's happening to all the posters?
              ZONE (Zealot Of Name Edification) Results

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu