[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #49

Yucks Digest                Wed,  1 May 91       Volume 1 : Issue  49

Today's Topics:
			    Administrivia
			Re: words just fail me
        Artist Creates Extraterrestrial Landscapes Out of Junk
                    Commercial secrets revealed
                        DarthStar Release 1.0
                 Dealer Support by the Manufacturer?
               Description of a LOOOONNNGG plane flight
                             Mother Goose
                   The 24 Coins Puzzle... revisited
                      Unix & C Hoax (from Apr 1)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

worth looking through if you're a list long-time subscriber.  --spaf]