[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #39

Yucks Digest                Tue,  9 Apr 91       Volume 1 : Issue  39

Today's Topics:
       The CIA Stole My Brain For Bizarre Electronic Experiment.
                   An Eschatological Laundry List.
                          Cognitive Systems
                         How to get a head...
                          news of the weird
                       No nudes isn't good news
                      Not on the 9 o'clock news.
                     our correspondents report...
                           Paracybernology
                     Refrigerator & IBM Software
                Soon to be another ANSI standard.....
                 The imperceptibility of Santa Claus

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.