[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

------- Forwarded Message

From: DoN Nichols <ceilidh!dnichols@uunet.uu.net>
Subject: What is the world coming to?
To: beartrk!brl.mil!unix-wizards
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 90 15:19:33 EST

	The following is an actual press release - modulo some possible typos.
In the interests of maintaining the non-commercial nature of the Net, I have
deleted the ticket purchasing information at the end.  (Besides, most of you
live too far away to make attendance practical. :-)

	Just thought that the net might get some laughs from this.

------- End of Forwarded Message