[Prev][Next][Index]

Seeking Exciting New Job

Dear Dr. Gundaker,

I heard about your new project in today's paper:

    The Food and Drug Administration will start strict regulation
    of breast implants beginning in March.  "The companies will
    soon have to prove the safety and effectiveness of breast
    implants before they are allowed on the market," Dr. Walter
    Gundaker said today.
	-- New York Times, December 19, 1990.

I assume that you will be hiring personnel to begin conducting these
tests, and while I have no formal experience in testing the
"effectiveness" of breast implants, I have had some experience in
determining the effectiveness of unaugmented breasts, and so I am
quite confident that I have the skills necessary for your new position
as well.

Thank you very much for considering my application.

    Sincerely,
    (Name Withheld to Protect the Guilty)

P.S. Personal references available on request.