[Prev][Next][Index]

I think this explains 8-tracks *AND* the ADM-3...

From: leif@sugar.hackercorp.com (Lee King)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
Subject: UFOs

-+- The information in this file was taken from the Houston
Chip Channel located in Houston, Tx.  The phone number for
that BBS is (713) 660-7565.  The SYSOP of the Houston Chip
Channel has no knowledge of this upload to other BBS's, or
of the existence of the advertisement for his BBS above.  I
would also suggest that MajorityRule.txt should also be read
for more information on the government conspiracy. -+-

                           -+- Shadow Demon -+-

John Lear has requested that the following file be published
on ParaNet. It is our philosophy to encourage debate on
paranormal issues, no matter how controversial, and we
welcome his input. The information contained in this file
has not been verified by ParaNet, nor do the opinions
expressed herein necessarily reflect those of the
Administrator or other ParaNet staff members.  We can state,
however, that John is who he says he is, and has numerous
contacts in sensitive positions that could conceivably allow
him access to information of this type.

                  Statement Released By:

                       John Lear

                   December 29, 1987

John Lear, a captain for a major US Airline has flown over
160 different types of aircraft in over 50 different
countries.  He holds 17 world speed record in the Lear Jet
and is the only pilot ever to hold every airline certificate
issued by the Federal Aviation Administration.  Mr. Lear has
flown missions worldwide  for the CIA and other government
agencies.  A former Nevada State Senator candidate, he is
the son of William P. Lear, designer of the Lear Jet
executive airplane, the 8-track stereo, and founder of Lear
Siegler Corporation.  Lear became interested in the subject
of UFO's 13 months ago after talking with United States Air
Force Personnel who had witnessed a UFO landing at
Bentwaters AFB, near London, England, and three small aliens
walking up to the Wing Commander.

[Tons of UFO nut blather by Lear]