From: ccc_simon@waikato.ac.nz (Simon Travaglia)
Newsgroups: misc.misc
Subject: Re: I SAW ELVIS
Date: 13 Dec 90 04:00:04 GMT

In article <1990Dec7.211744.16668@sunee.waterloo.edu, neman@sunee.waterloo.edu (Neman "Napalm" Syed) writes:
 In article <15770006@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com jqtaylor@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (John Quill Taylor) writes:

I SAW ELVIS. I AM NOT KIDDING. I THINK I CAN PROVE IT.

 I _am_ ELVIS.  Beat that.  (And when did you see me?  I live in
 Waterloo now.)

You bloody are not!  I am, and I've got the tubby white suit with the rhine-
stones to prove it. I just do this until my larynx clears up, then I'm going
to become a pharmacist.

     This signature has been thoroughly vetted by the Signature Police.
 Vetting procedure includes full signature body cavity searches and exposure
in infraviolent light.             Federal Signature Cleanliness Rating: X-3
	Not to be viewed with terminal at full brightness.
spt@grace.waikato.ac.nz (or @truth.waikato..)  Voice: 064 71 384008 "Hello?"
7:30, Channel 5: The Bionic Dog (Action/Adventure)
 The Bionic Dog gets a hormonal short-circuit and violates the Mann Act
 with an interstate Greyhound bus.