[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Automated software testing tools

From: price@Sun.COM (Chuck Price)
Newsgroups: comp.windows.x

In article <9012032209.AA11004@expo.lcs.mit.edu>, rabbit@houvmscc.iinus1.ibm.COM writes:
|> I am working on the design of the Space Station Control Center for NASA.
|>
|> We are trying to figure out how much it is going
|> to take to check out the software being written before it is delivered.
|>
|> Does anyone know of any tools to check out and test Xwindows software?
|>
|> Are there any commercially available tools that can be used?
|>
|> Any body have estimates for amount of time to test code before delivery?
|>

|> On the leading edge,
|> yet somewhat rusty.
|>
|> Bill Kossack (rabbit@houvmscc.iinus1.ibm.com)

I can see it now:

DAVE: Open the pod bay doors, Hal.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave, but FrameMaker currently has it grabbed. If you
     wait, I'm sure it will time out eventually.

DAVE: I can't wait. Open a channel to Houston. We need to figure out a solution
     to this.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I just exceeded server resources. In order to meet your
     request, I have killed the life support application.

DAVE:

HAL: Dave?

-chuck