[Prev][Next][Index]

[richard welty: classic humor from the net]

Some people are even weirder than we are....

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 10 Dec 90 15:50:00 -0500
From:    richard welty <welty@lewis.crd.ge.com>
To:      eniac@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: classic humor from the net

i've recently started putting together a collection
of the writings of one of the most important writers
of rec.autos for all time, Freddie "Waste-o" Wojiekowicz.
these have been placed in the rec.autos archive, here
on lewis.crd.ge.com

while those of you who hang out in rec.autos have no doubt
seen these, many eniac types have probably never encountered
Waste-o, and so i thought i'd pass along a sample.  the
remainder may be fetched via email from the rec.autos
archive server.

cheers,
  richard

>From Shasta!labrea!decwrl!decvax!ucbvax!ucbcad!ames!ptsfa!ihnp4!ihlpa!fish Wed