[Prev][Next][Index]

alt.betazoid.bounce.bounce.bounce

Transcribed from the 12/16/89 issue of TV Guide:

Sizing Up

Marina Sirtis, who plays Deanna Troi on the syndicated Star Trek: The
Next Generation, reveals her new look has sparked a flood of letters
from viewers asking if she's had breast enlargements.  "They always
were that size," says Sirtis.  "This green dress they have me wearing
now is exceptionally clinging and requires a corset underneath.  The
corset gives me the bigger appearance."  She adds that women (or men)
who care to learn the brand of corset can write her c/o Star Trek,
Paramount Studios, 5555 Melrose Avenue, L.A., CA 90038.