Date:    Tue, 23 Oct 90 10:16:02 -0500
From:    dls@mentor.cc.purdue.edu
To:      bob
Subject: Birthday time

	Albert (my cat) turns 4 years old today. I know many of you-- even
those who haven't met him-- will appreciate how difficult it must be for him
to live with, well, me, so you can admire him for doing so for 3 years, 10
months and 1 week.
	Anyone wishing to send a birthday present is welcome to c/ DLS. He
likes consumer electronics.
	And cash. Did I mention that he likes cash? Yeah, consumer electronics
and cash. Yeah, that's the ticket.

							+-DLS

And furniture. Couches, chairs, etc. He LOVES that stuff. Really.

------- End of Forwarded Message