[Prev][Next][Index]

[reid@ctc.contel.com (Tom Reid x4505): Messenger of the God of Chaos]

Contains some good ideas, excepting the pigs and squid...

------- Forwarded Message

Sender: Highly Imaginative Technologies - Science Fiction
              <HIT%UFRJ.BITNET@lilac.berkeley.edu>
From: HARRISB%SNYSYRV1.BITNET@lilac.berkeley.edu
Subject:      Mud, entropy...the whole shebang
To: Multiple recipients of list HIT <HIT@UFRJ.BITNET>

Unsatisfied with many of the current universal standards this culture has been
taking for granted in the past 7,000 years, I implore you to look deeper.

All things in the universe have been given their specific (x,y,z,?) location,
mass, design, etc. by the pagan god of chaos. The prime agent for the god of
chaos is a genderless entity known as entropy. Entropy insures that the level
of choas, entropy and randomness factors are all in accordance with the strict
standards set by our friend, the god of chaos.

Mud, has no one specific purpose, its latest use, as an aphrodisiac for the
dwindling panda bears species is just one example. As an alternative, you can
smear it all over your body and either hop in a pit and use it as a lubricant
between yourself and what you consider to be an attractive member of any other
species (planetary favorites: scantily clad, large chested females, pigs and
squid), or you can similarly smear it all over your body and avoid alien
predators that want nothing more than to grab you by the feet and remove your
spine through your nose for a trophy. If you don't go so far as to smear it all
over your body, you can leave it at the borders of your face and aid your com-
plexion. For a final listing of purpose, I site it as a primitive counter-
measure to such poison inducing activity as snake bites.

You will notice that all of these are highly chaotic goings-on.

As for fusion, you may realize the odds of us having even discovered the small
spark that we did? Entropy sometimes lets us in on those little quirks just to
watch us get all excited (excitement=chaos). We're most likely scheduled for
another peak somewhere within the next 425 years, but don't hold your breath--
the airs getting worse by the minute, and your next breath could be substant-
ially better tasting than the if you held out for two minutes.

By the way, if you want to meet entropy, I believe it's address is located
somewhere in the middle east (vacation spot for entropy), but an exact (x,y) is
impossible as this inidividual is too fidgity to pinpoint to any one spot.

So long and thanx for all the fish--
Brian (K L A U S) Harris^^^

------- End of Forwarded Message