Re: Story more for the ladies....

At 07:57 AM 11/29/2007, Gene Spafford wrote:
http://www.heidifleiss.com/
and then, of course,        http://heidistudfarm.com

No openings for dumpy, overweight older guys, so I guess I will
continue on in academe.

You have to consider your co-workers. Last I read about "Heidi's Stud Farm", the buzz was that Mike Tyson was going to be one of the studs.

I'll keep this job, thanks.

--
As if anyone ever doubted the inevitable result of a
merger in which neither parent company had a viable