Re: Lying weasels?

> http://www.itchmo.com/more-recalled-menu-foods-pet-food-found-in-wal-
> mart-2463

This is more like "More Recalled Menu Foods Pet Food *Labels* Found In
Wal-Mart".

If you read all the way to the bottom, you'll find the following link:

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=6976794&nav=menu33_3

which tells the whole story.  Believe me, I'm no fan of Wal*Mart (I
don't own stock as far as I'm aware and I don't shop there or at most
other "big box" stores for a number of reasons I won't detail here),
but this looks more like a boneheaded attempt to save some packaging
costs than an actual attempt to deceive the public.

							spl

=======