End of another week

Those giant buffalo herds were destroyed by the same thing troubling me: excessive roaming charges.

                         (James Knowles)

                              -=++=-

                     I'm all for gun control.
                  My hands usually get so shaky
                  I'm firing all over the place.

                         (Jerry L. Embry)

                              -=++=-

            If I ever need treatment for cancer, I'll
             go to the Lone Ranger. He's chemo savvy.

                           (Alan Selk)

                              -=++=-

             I've been teaching my parrot to meditate
               and do astral projection. Today she
              had her first out-of-birdy experience.

                           (Bad Macaw)

                              -=++=-

       Consonants are easy, but I get angry with the other
      letters. I guess I just have irritable vowel syndrome.

                          (John Gardner)

                              -=++=-

       My boss called me into his office and said we needed
          to talk turkey about my attitude. I gobbled at
         him for three minutes and now I'm out of a job!

                         (Donald Johnson)

                              -=++=-

               Cutting hair is an act of barbarism.

                           (Larry Baum)
                        http://qritic.com

                              -=++=-

        The best wedding I ever attended was my cousin's,
      the television repairman. The reception was excellent.

                        (Phyllis Hilliard)

                              -=++=-

     Having no date at school, I usually spent Saturday night
     ironing my clothes, using my special ginger ale mix with
    water. EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY NIGHT! It was soda pressing.

                        (Phyllis Hilliard)

                              -=++=-