For your weekend....

http://www.nps.edu/News/ReadNews.aspx?id=2109&role=pao&area=News Not surprisingly, homeland security experts are still looking for other neutralization techniques, ones that don't involve hugging.

http://www.simulation-argument.com/
This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is
true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before
reaching a "posthuman" stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is
extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their
evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost
certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief
that there is a significant chance that we will one day become
posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are
currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of
this result are also discussed.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blindworld/NEWS/5-12-11-06.htm
	Touch Screens That Touch Back.

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/antichrist/1.html
	 "This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.  Human
	 sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria."
	 -- Dr. Peter Venkman

http://today.java.net/jag/Fallacies.html
	The Eight Fallacies

=======