[Prev][Date Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #18 (Christmas edition)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 25 Dec 98       Volume 8 : Issue  18

Today's Topics:
       [Fwd: A letter to santa .. Re:My Wish CC:Martha Stewart]
    [Fwd: Martha Stewart is alive and well ind living in Jor'sey]
        [scream_of_the_crop] SCREAM OF THE CROP JOKES & QUOTES
                  And a Merry Feast of Sol Invictus!
                           Cement Cuddlers
                          Christmas (2 msgs)
                      Christmas Carols (2 msgs)
                        Christmas Decorations
                       Christmas Gifts (3 msgs)
       Christmas is coming.......Erma Bombeck / Martha Stewart
                          Christmas Shopping
                     Comedy On Tap for Wed 12-23
                         Holidays & Relatives
                        Home for the Holidays
                      Merry Christmas, y'all...
Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukah / Kool Kwanzaa  / Happy New Year / Silly Solstice . . .
                            More Christmas
                              More Santa
                   Ruminations -- December 14, 1998
                                Santa
                             Santa Claus
                             Santa Satire
                           Star Wars (Pun)
                   Top 10 Reasons to like Hanukkah.
           Top5 - 12/22/98 - *Other* Signs Santa is a Woman

** Note that material in the Yucks Digest may contain offensive words,
may be considered politically incorrect, present partisan political
views, and/or question established authority.  If you are afraid of any
of these side-effects, then unsubscribe.  This list is not for the
humor-impaired or for those who believe speech should be free, but only
for themselves.

Items are printed as submitted, possibly with slight editing for format
or to remove extraneous material.  Every attempt is made to keep the
credit for orginal source and stated copyright holder.  I assume that
appropriate reprint permission has been obtained by the submitter.  If
there is a problem with author credit or copyright, please contact me
immediately.  No other copyright is claimed or asserted on submissions.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions should be sent to <yucks@cs.purdue.edu>.
Problems should be addressed to <yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu>.