[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #10

Yucks Digest                Fri,  2 Oct 98       Volume 8 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
                      "Love, Lust and Marriage"
             [Fwd: FW: ~AIKEN DRUM'S~ * a laugh a day *]
                       a riddle to start us off
                              Bar Jokes
                        Bits O' Bull No. 488!
                                 Cats
                      Comedy On Tap for Mon 9-28
                   FW: Twas The Night Before Crisis
            Fwd: Clinton Speech of the 17th on truth serum
                   Fwd: Re: Fwd: Yucks Digest V8 #8
                             Guffaws #333
                        JOKE: Fwd: Comparison
                           Legally Accurate
              Men bashing can be fun -- via John Ehrman
                              Obituaries
                        Pants-offio Pistachio
                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                      Quips, Quotes & Questions
                       real bumper stickers...
                          SCREAM OF THE CROP
       Subject: I'm so glad you're not calling me about a bug.
                  Wednesday, September 2, 1998 Issue

** Note that material in the Yucks Digest may contain offensive words,
may be considered politically incorrect, present partisan political
views, and/or question established authority.  If you are afraid of any
of these side-effects, then unsubscribe.  This list is not for the
humor-impaired or for those who believe speech should be free, but only
for themselves.

Items are printed as submitted.  Every attempt is made to keep the
credit for orginal source and stated copyright holder.  I assume that
appropriate reprint permission has been obtained by the submitter.  If
there is a problem with author credit or copyright, please contact me
immediately.  No other copyright is claimed or asserted on submissions.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions should be sent to <yucks@cs.purdue.edu>.
Problems should be addressed to <yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu>.