[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #6 (shorts; more backlog)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 12 Jun 96       Volume 6 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
                     ... simple, if not painful.
       ... skillfully fashioned by professional "shaftologist".
                  About the American Hyphen Society.
                        And those reasons are?
                             Cage's 4'33"
               CURSES -- was Re: Worst Line controversy
                                cutie
                              Even with.
                    Gertrude Stein/HotJava/Oakland
                             Good point.
                      How do I keep my dog sane.
                          I'm not dead yet!
            Jerry Garcia, gratefully dead in the Afterlife
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
                             love scenes
            Mom's still best at the backhanded compliment.
          Nothing was said about the whips and leather mask.
                     Now, *there's* a difference.
                        OK, it was new to me.
                        Operating System Tunes
                      Our Love is Here to Stack
                             po-mo humor
                          Process Flowchart
                            QOTD (5 msgs)
                           Quote of the day
                Reason #3 is, of course, the main one.
                        Sheep Joke of the Day
                Signs of the Times and .sig O' The Day
                            Sig O' The Day
              That's right, tell us how you really feel.
                   The artery formerly known as...
                 The light-emitting vegetable diode.
                   The Software Development Process
                        The tragedy of Canada
                   Those whacky science reporters.
                      Thousands of uses (plus 2)
          Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...
                      Top Reasons To Buy Win 95
              Tough to get a conviction in some parts...
          Warning: Your means of transportation may explode.
                        WhiteBoardness 9/22/95
                              Who's Who
                             Who, indeed?
             Yeah, that would provide some bright spots.
            You goddamn French and your constant testing.
                                yucks

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html> and subscriptions can
be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.