[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #12 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 21 Apr 95       Volume 5 : Issue  12

Today's Topics:
         ... a 64 K-processor CM5 (Signature Line of the Day)
                    [yucks] Have funds, need clue
            Another reason to be careful what you ask for.
      Any people we could argue should be considered bulk items?
        At least they didn't name it the Poodle & Trouser Leg.
                        Belated happy birthday
                    Could you repeat the question?
                    Don't f---ing worry about it.
                    Expecting a crowd for dinner?
                  From the aescetic to the sybaritic
                        FW: Texas Bar Journal
                      Government intervention??
          Hot-Wiring Humans To A Computer May Become Reality
                          How can you tell?
     If you are interested in recognition as an orange grower ...
                        Interesting Statistics
                                 JOTD
        Lengthy Court Battle Expected as Microsoft Sues Itself
            Lock Of King Charles I's Hair Sells For $6,426
                    Microsoft Unveils New Software
                    Night of the Web-Surfing Dead
                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                        seen in alt.tasteless
                   ShopTalk for Tuesday April 4, 95
                ShopTalk for Wednesday April 12, 1995
                     Signature quotes of the day
                        The /bin/true awards.
              the 15 (crash!) ... er ... 10 commandments
These people clearly have too much free time on their...uh, too much free time.
                         Time communications
                         Urban survival tips.
                              YUCKS?  ;)

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.