[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #5 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 19 Feb 95       Volume 5 : Issue   5

Today's Topics:
    ... and, worst of all, condemned to make very bad hat choices.
      ... conceded that an animal set off a weeks-long sub hunt
               4.2 GIG on a floppy! 2000:1 compression
    [forsythe@Onramp.NET: Now Television is even less relavant...]
              and then probably in a foreign country...
                An Unfortunate Transliteration of Name
                               a yuck?
                       Behold ye, and despair!
              Biz jets and AAM was Re: Stingers and 747s
                         Cabbage Regulations
                    cinema employment prescreening
                            Circue du O.J.
                               Engage!
             eye-yam-a-sigh-burr-net-tick-or-gun-is-ummm
                             Good Point.
                      Helpful comment of the day
            I don't want to take the chance, shoot me now.
                           I Got You, Babe
                     Law and the Death of the Sun
                        My baby's got my 486.
                  my nomination for quote of the day
               People with too much time on their hands
                            QOTD (3 msgs)
                           Quote of the day
                 ShopTalk For Monday February 6, 1995
                  Solaris is a trademark of Monsanto
                          sunflash amusement
                   Support the Gingrich-Elders Plan
                   That's $450 a sip to you, fella.
                       The devil made me do it.
                          The language of AI
          TOP TEN REASONS DAN QUAYLE DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE
  TOP TEN THINGS DAN RATHER WOULD NEVER SAY ON THE CBS EVENING NEWS
                      two gems from the paper...
                              UW-Madison
                        What rhymes with itch?
                yet another from the national news...
                           yucks submission
                          Zamboni headlights

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.