[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #38

Yucks Digest                Wed,  7 Dec 94       Volume 4 : Issue  38

Today's Topics:
   ... and hence unable to independently further her own selfhood?
                           Caring for Disks
                 Humor:There's one born every minute
               If only the IRS were run like Microsoft
Keith Bostic: Complaining workers quoted the Plant Manager as saying "Ship it."
                         Microsoft finds God
                            Punkin Chunkin

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.