[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #31 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 27 Oct 94       Volume 4 : Issue  31

Today's Topics:
                      "How's that, again?" Dept.
                            *Real* Science
               ... and proof of satisfactory character
               ... the wonderful thing about standards
                      another la. gov. beauty...
                            Another merger
         AOL-ers... like deer peering into the headlights...
                     bbc carter/clinton humor...
                           Biblical Wisdom
                               bodymod
                    Chatham County Artillery Punch
                        Computer chess update
        Difference between NP-complete and NP-hard and NP-ugly
                      do-it-yourself ear piercer
                 don't pick on me, it IS sunday night
                             Forgot one.
                      Frivolous Law Suits & Ties
           mcd's coffee, scald wounds, and grey matter....
                       GOTO considered helpful
                            Hello, sailor
                   Humor: UNIX man page for "baby"
            if sex is outlawed, only outlaws will have sex
                  Transvestite Hid Handgun in Rectum
                        Jurassic Park Metaphor
                          origins of "more"
                            QOTD (3 msgs)
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
           Rankings in millions of dollars 1/1/93 to date.
                   Rubber ducky, you're so fine...
                          Satan's toothpaste
                          Secret use of Ping
                     Terrorists are people too...
                   The discriminating palate . . .
                    The heights of British cuisine
                          The Sagan Suit...
                        Tobacco tax ammendment
   Windows is filling your sinuses with lucite and letting it set.
              Would you like to be cited in this paper?
               Yes, they *are* lying little weasels...
                           Yucks submission
                      Yucks submissions go here?

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu//1Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.