[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #27 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 20 Sep 94       Volume 4 : Issue  27

Today's Topics:
                ... resulting in additional paperwork
                        ... they're a bargain
          ... which has a bouquet like an aborigine's armpit
                       Are you ready for kids?
                    attack by... killer slugs....
                     Bootlicking, Canadian style
                       Creative plea bargaining
                           help wanted....
                                 HOTD
                       How to attract voters...
                      Items from WhiteBoard News
       Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of oil...
                      Mastering the Martial Arts
                            Motorola CDMP
                         Programmer Evolution
                             Purple Pain
                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                           Quote of the day
                       Roadside drug of choice
                             Speed Traps
                            Tasty headline
             TiReD-WiReD Server (magazine parody via Web)
                     YUCKS: Re; Quote of the day
                     Zander, huh?  I'll fix him.

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.