[Prev][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #37 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 13 Dec 93       Volume 3 : Issue  37

Today's Topics:
                              Afta Nafta
              a nice little C program for the holidays.
     Can you tell these people have too much time on their hands?
                            Clever Pranks
                       Conservation of gravity
                        Credit Where It's Due
                           Driver Education
                           future chocolate
                              Holy Cow!
               How many Newtons to screw in lightbulb?
               in the "too much free time" category...
                           jingle bells...
                             News Flash !
                         NO TRUCKS LEFT LANE
    Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Nude Mice
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (5 msgs)
                   REALLY modern operating systems
                    seen on a public mailing list
                  Skull sockets and head attachments
                       Something stinks!! (fwd)
                       Stones per royal firkin
                        The Write Slave Trade
                        Those whacky Russians
                          Today's Meditation
                      vendor training doc quote
                  What a terrible way to bite it...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.