[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #28 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 26 Aug 93       Volume 3 : Issue  28

Today's Topics:
         20 naked Pentecostals crammed in car flee the devil
 [fwd: Todd Nix] Tree trimmer's death ruled suicide by chainsaw (fwd)
                        _Evil_ Country Lyrics
        alt.polynomials exists for people with multiple terms
                          appliances in drag
             Bringing new meaning to 'fitness for trial'
                      Bush war record questioned
                         Careers in Computers
                                cutie
                            Fortune Cookie
                    from Harpers Index (September)
                   fun with webster's dictionary...
                        Give a machine a name
                         Hardware comparisons
                         Identifying bad AA N
                       I stink therefore I am?
               Let us not quibble about who killed who
                  mildly amusing road sign (2 msgs)
                     newphew and a large butt...
                      Pedestrian killed by squid
                       Plutonium Safe Sex Guide
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                Safe (for the manufacturer) warranties
                     Some More `Deep Thoughts...'
              There's nuts among the berries Dept. (fwd)
              The world was created only 5,753 years ago
                          Where's everybody?
                    Woody Allen moves to India...
                                 Yes!
                   yet another barney-bashing post.
                             Yucks stuff

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.