[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #18 (mostly shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri,  4 Jun 93       Volume 3 : Issue  18

Today's Topics:
          ANNOUNCEMENT OF WHITE HOUSE ELECTRONIC MAIL ACCESS
                                 :-)
                       bill & all send email...
                              Bill Gates
                            cutie (2 msgs)
                               GNU info
        Hemp Paper Offers Berkeley Only An Environmental High
                      I said, then he said.....
                      Meaningless Computer Names
                          millions of them!
                     New training class available
                         Nude Bible readings
                 Open letter to the sneaker industry
                       Posing for playing cards
                            Prison Ratings
                     PRIVACY Forum Digest V02 #18
                     PRIVACY Forum Digest V02 #19
                           Quote of the day
                  Rich & Famous Newsgroups - A Quiz!
                the latest "pc" tempest in a teapot...
                           The SG warns...
                           Triple X Letdown
                     Wisdom from Bell Labs (fwd)
                         wow, check this out
               yucks: Wall Street Journal on Steve Jobs

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.