[Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #1

Yucks Digest                Fri,  3 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   1

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                             AI and ducks
                       Data Structures, CS 220
                     Ex-Lawmen Seek Out Whodunit
                    Fiendish Puzzle Maker Thrives
                    Jose Feliciano Now Disc Jockey
                    non-computer computer viruses
                          Perfect P.C. day.
        Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty
                      Programmer's Drinking Song
                        The First Lawyer Joke
                The Inter-Dwarf Memo (E-mail) Service
                     THE TWELVE BUGS OF CHRISTMAS
                    Wearing Pets On Their Sleeves
        Why only 30% of human DNA performs any useful function
                         Yucks Digest V1 #112

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.