[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #105

Yucks Digest                Fri, 29 Nov 91       Volume 1 : Issue 105

Today's Topics:
             /FROM PR NEWSWIRE PHILADELPHIA 215-568-6300/
                              Am I Fat?
                             Bottoms up!
                            Chicken coups
                          Devilish one-liner
                        From Henry's Joke List
                   He says he DIDN'T feed the cat!
                       He Swims, But Is It Art?
                             Life in Cuba
                        Magic and his Johnson
                  Merlin's magic words in EXCALIBUR
                 more news from the world of science
                   New Corporate Travel Guidelines
                    no more waffling about waffle
                     Not sure what this means...
                        Now that's reassuring
                       Programming the hard way
                           Quote of the day
                       Seen in Rolling Stone...
                      Signature quote of the day
                           something goofy
           With a song in your heart...(The System V Song)
                     yabba dabba doo... (2 msgs)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu