[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #103

Yucks Digest                Mon, 25 Nov 91       Volume 1 : Issue 103

Today's Topics:
                          A Funny for Yucks
                        Any Idea What This Is?
        DA's [Douglas Adams] first published story "Untitled"
            DA's review of MS Word for the mac in MacUser
                Do great writers have to know grammar?
                          fly me to the moon
It appears that Martin Marietta is exploring new areas of energy efficiency.
                         Just the Fax, Ma'am
        MacHumor: How to handle Apple & how Apple handles you
                      MOLASSES DEMON THEORY #17
            Superpolylogarithmic Subexponential Functions
                   True Meaning of Aurora Borealis
        VAX. For those who care enough to steal the very best.

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu