[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #92

Yucks Digest                Mon, 21 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  92

Today's Topics:
                Another reason to look forward to 1992
             Apple vs. Apple: The Beatles Apparently Win
                            Avis vs. Spaf
                   Better living through chemistry
                       from an old fortune file
                          Gross, true story
                jokes - more interesting? movie combos
                     Lessons Learned From Comp 4
                           Sinus Infection
                         Swaggart at it again
                   The Swiss Army Chainsaw of UNIX
                      Top Ten quotes from LISA V
                                Uh-huh
                                 YASS

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu