[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #82

Yucks Digest                Tue, 10 Sep 91       Volume 1 : Issue  82

Today's Topics:
          15-Foot Replica of Condom Inflated On Helms' Roof
                        A fairly nasty bug...
                         Cows are our friends
                         Crop Circles a Hoax?
              French fries provide COMPLETE nutrition !!
                           From Blackadder
                             good catalog
                              Life  7.E
                         Never, never, never
                                Ouch!!
                   Pizza Meat Meets Red Tape Crunch
                             Road Hazard!
                     The D.C. "Shrimp" Connection
                            Warning labels

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu