[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #76

Yucks Digest                Fri, 23 Aug 91       Volume 1 : Issue  76

Today's Topics:
 Auto Reply from Watch_Mail for 15-AUG-1991 17:30 to 3-SEP-1991 00:00
                    Computer Provides New Insights
                            Coup ad tie in
                                cutie
                           Flying the coup
                      HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!!!
                                scotch
                    Search For Blue Rose Continues
                 Summer Movies To Whet Your Appetite
                      Teen Sues Video Game Maker
                     The Bizarre Not New To Salem
   this can't be the first, but it's original and only seconds old
                             Tit fer Tat
                           What about Bob?
                  Yucks #71 Blowing w/ a vengeance!

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu