[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #70

Yucks Digest                Wed, 24 Jul 91       Volume 1 : Issue  70

Today's Topics:
                        FAQ - What is the DoD?
                       Fetal Alcolhol Syndrome
			   An apt analysis
			       You bet!
		   Second verse, same as the first
			     Street Names
               What does a "loner" keep in the fridge?
               Yes, but what about the year after that?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu