[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #67

Yucks Digest                Thu, 18 Jul 91       Volume 1 : Issue  67

Today's Topics:
                        Call for Participation
    Chicago Board of Trade to create "Smog Futures"   [for yucks]
            Deceased pets rotting in trenches (true story)
                        Humorous coffee blend
                        Missing musical group
                        Plagiarism plagiarism
                          Quote of the week
               Slap that bass, slap it 'till it's dizzy
                    The Day the Telephone Bug Bit
                          True Eclipse Humor
                Who says RFC822 is tough to implement?
            Your majesty is like a stream of bat's piss...
                         Yucks Digest V1 #66

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu