[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #22

Yucks Digest                Fri, 15 Feb 91       Volume 1 : Issue  22

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
          "How to Cook a Berkeley Student" by the wharf rat
                     [iPSC/860: SRM Replacement]
                       a matter of perspective
                         Commuting in England
                      Hyphenation-- Make my day!
                   Let's see if this surprises you.
                           Mad Martin joke
                         NASA and Bureaucrats
                 Spelling rules we all know and trust

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu