[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #10

Yucks Digest                Thu, 24 Jan 91       Volume 1 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                         Computerscientistium
                               LOST DOG
                                Shorts
                      Word processor atrocities
                          Zen, Elvis and You
        "Watch the War" Home Game, or, How to Ruin Your Liver
       BBC Radio 4's Week Ending - joke from January 23 episode
                         Life during wartime
            What Saddam Said Versus What Actually Happened
                    why DEC stock's been going up

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu