[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #8

Yucks Digest                Mon, 21 Jan 91       Volume 1 : Issue   8

Today's Topics:
               A pretty good definition of "friends"...
               Differences between Canada and the U.S.
                 Help needed from language humorists
                 Life in the BU Computer Graphics Lab
                         Satan! Satan! Satan!
            Signature line of the week (nay, the year...)
                          Some British humor
                       the pizza factor, again
                      Would you like some soap?
                              yuck-yuck

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu