Date: 21 December 1990
From: spaf
Subject: Administrivia

As you can see, and as warned, "yucks" has become a digest.  I'm not
sure if this is evolution, degeneration, pupation, mutation, or
combination (of same).

Thank you Brian Kantor for the software package, and thanks to Dave
Curry for writing some of the software in the first place!

This digest will be issued periodically to keep the size of digests
down, but not on a daily basis so as to keep the number of messages
reasonable.

There will be *NO* yucks postings between now and the end of 1990.
However, I encourage all of you to continue to submit items to me that
you think are appropriate.  I'll winnow through them when I return on
January 1st.

In the meantime, let me wish you all a happy, safe, and yuck-filled
holiday season!

					-- Santa Gene

End of Yucks Digest